Monday, March 12, 2012

Jersey Campbell's Final Four (subject to change by the time you read this) 03.12.12; 10:30 PM



We'll have to excuse NYC Rob for rudely interrupting my Final Four fluctuations. He has promised that he won't do it again.

Turns out I did watch a little college ball this year. I saw a couple of Baylor games this year, "unimpressed" would be an understatement. So I'm going back to my original pick the Kentucky Wildcats. I will probably be changing this pick again before midnight tonight though, the consensus best team in the land never wins the tourney.

Murray State? Seriously? Yeah, I'm gonna go with Michigan State in that bracket. They were going to be my original pick to win it all before the brackets came out. Then they got a #1 seed, I like them better as a #2. Even so, I can't pick Murray State. Not only are they out of my Final Four, but I also have them losing in the first round to Colorado State.

My new Final Four:

Michigan State vs. Kentucky

Syracuse vs. Kansas

'Cuse over MSU in the title game.

Book it! (in pencil)

No comments:

Post a Comment