Wednesday, June 13, 2012

*Roll Laptop* by Styler Substance

Vicarious World welcomes Stlyler Substance. We went to Six Flags one time. He got the number of every single women over the legal drinking age in the theme park that day. It was a sight to see.

Read.. and be fascinated. 

The other day I asked a friend of mine what a laptop, a notebook, or a netbook looks like. My friend told me, "it has a screen and a keypad and is sort of square shaped but maybe with rounded corners." Then I asked this person to elaborate the differences between the various models. I knew I was going to here the differences in the dimensions, whether it’s light or heavy, and the sizes of the screens. Then my friend started to focus on the differences in the colors and trims, whether it's glossy or whatever each microcomputer is made out of, and so on. The point I'm getting at here is all microcomputers, no matter what you call them, follow the same basic bookish design with maybe a few added touches, features or specifications that differentiate them from the rest.

Concept design on it's way

For all of you MAC users. Enjoy it while you can and always remember nothing last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment