Monday, September 19, 2011

Jersey Campbell's Youtube Video of the Day: The Raid

I'd like to introduce you to Vicarious World's newest running feature, the Youtube Video of the Day.

I'm supposed to be talking about real shit but sometimes I can't help myself. Today we get to take a look at the Indonesian hardcore action flick "The Raid" that's been getting a lot of buzz lately. After watching the trailer, you'll know why. That shit cra'!

It's about a team of 20 cops who have to infiltrate a 30-floor apartment complex filled with criminals and druglords. Their mission is to take out the Kingpin who lives in the penthouse on the top floor. From what I can tell, it looks like if the kung-fu movies we've been watching over the last half century or so were only caterpillars, and "The Raid" is is the butterfly they were destined to become, or something like that. That shit cra'. Peep. 






No comments:

Post a Comment