Friday, November 11, 2011

Single Men Who Have Friends That Are In Relationships. By NYC Robert

How many guys,who are in a relationship, or married, hear from their single male friends that you're allowing your women to control you, or “being pussy whipped." I've heard it many times. At first, I thought I was pussy whipped, but I didn't want to be. I wanted, of course, to be masculine, and firm. But as my relationship grew I discovered that I wasn't being pussy whipped. I just wanted to be with my girl. 

 Single brothers don't really understand what it means to be with someone you truly love; especially if you've never been in a committed relationship, or married. I can't speak for everyone, but I know for a fact if I were to always ditch my girl to hang with 'the boys' I'd be in trouble. And y'all other cuffed up fellas know that's true too. Honestly, why would anyone want to always ditch their girl? Don't you love her?

Single guys have a totally different aspect, or mind set when they go out. They don't really have a care in the world as to what happens to them. They may meet a nice girl, get her number, and maybe even go on a date. But truthfully how long do you want to do that for? I know for me I don't have those types of intentions. If I do go out, usually a lounge, it's to have a drink or two, chat with the crowd, and part. I prefer to be in a set relationship. All this dating really isn't for me because it's costly, tedious, and tiring. In addition, knowing that someone cares about you the way you do them is much more exciting, I think.

Y'all single guys, with cuffed friends, need to understand that's their choice, and honestly it's not the end of the world. There will still be time to hang and do guy things, but you have to understand. Your male friend has a schedule just like you. Maybe it's work (9-5), school, family, or whatever. He has to fit everything and obviously give as much time to his girl as he can. She needs attention! So stop the hassling, name calling, and allow your committed brother do his thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment